Monday, March 26, 2018

HAPPY #33 TO DAUGHTER

Only one g-daughter this morning again as IR has a doctor's appointment for a check up this morning and daughter is taking the day off work since it is her birthday.
RL was here at the regular time but not in the best of moods on this Monday morning.
I got chores done and took her to pre-school.
I came home and had breakfast then got the weekly laundry started. I vacuumed the furniture and changed all the furniture and bed covers .
Daughter and IR came by after the doctor appointment and IR is the size of a 14 month old but is appropriately proportioned at 98% in height and 92% in weight .

Son-in-love is taking 1/2 day off work and taking them out to lunch and spending the day together.

I took down the March décor but didn't have time to get out my Easter things before it was time to pick up RL.
RL didn't have a good day at school and was still whiny when I picked her up. Probably the lingering effects of the virus she has.
She went to sleep on the way home and slept a good long nap but woke up really fussy.
I finished laundry and hubbie worked outside cleaning up the yard while she slept.
Thankfully it wasn't too long after she woke up that her mom picked her up.
Hubbie and I did chores early and then met some family members at Outback to celebrate daughter's 33rd birthday.
I can't believe it has been 33 years since my baby girl was born !!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY  DAUGHTER.
Thankful for the blessings of this day as well as the kids God blessed me with. Hubbie and I are both so proud of the adults they have become.
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter. Blessings