Tuesday, March 13, 2018

COLD DAY AND MARCH 1988 BIRTHDAYS

Up early to greet the g-daughter's thankful that the wind died down and we still have our electric this morning.
The sun is just coming up now as I wait until later to get out to do the chores.
Both girls were happy this morning and I got chores done and RL and I were off to her pre-school right on time.
It is 24 degrees this morning so it is back to the winter coats and gloves .
I came home and had my breakfast and fed IR who only took a very short nap this morning.
I need to get some crafts cut out down in my sewing shop but will pass on that until a warmer day.
I looked through photos to find March decade pics until it was time to go pick up RL.
Hubbie who was also bored with the cold temps keeping him inside rode with me so that maybe IR would go to sleep and take a longer nap.
She did go to sleep before we picked up RL and thankfully slept through RL's attempts at waking her until RL herself went to sleep.
We came home and carried both inside. IR woke up as soon as we sat down to have our lunch and RL came walking into the kitchen as I put the dishes from lunch in the sink.
Hubbie and I both played with the girls all afternoon until their mom's came after them.
We did chores early in case Aa had to work late as Re had music practice at church and she was going to bring the kids over here until Aa got off work.
Aa did get home in time for her to get to church so hubbie and I had a quiet evening.
When I went through decade pics this morning the earliest I found photos for March was in 1988.
With 2 birthdays in March there is always pics from that month. This particular year we had a joint party for #2 son, who's birthday is on the 1st and daughter who's birthday is the 26th.
I made and decorated their cakes according to a design they chose. Clowns for son who turned 5 and a teddy bear for daughter who was turning 3.

All their cousins celebrated with them.












My mom was always at their parties.
I also found this pic my aunt Carol, mom's sister, sent mom in a letter. That is aunt Carol second from left in the red jacket in her and uncle Bob's new travel trailer.
An early bedtime on the second day of daylight savings time is on order for tonight as I try to rid my eyes of the redness and clear my head from the time change.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and the wonderful memories that made life such a joy.
God Bless and Good Night