Friday, March 16, 2018

WARM SUNNY FRIDAY

A beautiful warm morning greeted us this morning as the girls arrived. I got chores done and then took RL to pre-school.
I had breakfast then fed IR when I got home . She wasn't interested in a nap this morning so she watched hubbie and I clean house from her walker where she was helping clean off all the shelves and anything else she could reach !!

She was a little fussy again today but not as bad as yesterday thankfully.
It was lunch time when I finished mopping the floors and after we waited for the floors to dry we all had lunch.
After lunch hubbie went in the living room to try and get IR to take a nap and I started my baking.
I baked 6 caramel, 2 chocolate, 2 pound , a pan o brownies and 3 dozen cookies to donate to our St. Patrick's Day celebration tomorrow.
When I went in the living to join Hubbie and IR to watch UNC/ Lipscom in their first game in the NCAA tournament . UNC won the game by a large margin as they are the #2 seed and Lipscom was a #15 seed.
Daughter came in from work and watched the game with us before she and IR headed home.
As I sat there I noticed the outside temperature is almost the same as the inside this evening.
Hubbie and I spent the evening outside getting the chores done and then working on some little jobs in the really nice weather. I fixed another brooder box for another Silkie hen that is setting. I actually have 3 hens that want to set and I may let them all but I will start them at different times.
Unfortunately for the first little red hen I think her eggs must have too cold last week because so far she has no chicks even after I distinctly heard peeping a couple days ago. I am letting her set a few more days just in case I marked the date wrong and keeping my fingers crossed. I might buy her a few chicks just so she hasn't wasted her time on these eggs.
This is moving weekend for #2 son and TIF as they move into their new home so it will be a busy weekend helping them with that.
I can't wait to see their new house. #2 son came by this morning to pick up some of his tools and he said he wasn't thrilled with the location on top of the mountain but it was surely a very nice house.
When I came  inside tonight I spent the evening icing my cakes and getting things ready for market tomorrow.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love and graciousness of my Loving Savior.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: