Wednesday, March 28, 2018

BUSY WEDNESDAY AND SICK G-DAUGHTER

Up to a warmer more spring feeling day for a change.  Both girls were here and had breakfast while I did chores.
I took RL to pre-school but she didn't act like she wanted to go today for the first time. I think she has something bothering her for sure.
I came home and had my breakfast then started baking .  I baked 6 caramel, 2 chocolate, 2 pound , 1 blackberry wine and 1 pan of brownies before having a late lunch.
IR and hubbie had already eaten and she was down for a nap by this time.
While she napped hubbie collected our trash and recyclables and I pulled the grass that is growing in our gravel walkway in the backyard.
Daughter came in early from work and fed IR before she and hubbie went over to meet the man that is building her modular home at the land she is buying.
IR stayed home and g-son joined us while his mom took RL to the doctor to have her ears checked as she has complained all day with her ears hurting.
G-son hardly ever gets alone time with IR and both of them enjoyed the time together.



Son-in-love and #1 son both  went over to their land also and when they all came back hubbie and I got the evening chores done and then had a nice visit.
RL was diagnosed with a double ear infection at the doctors and put on a new strong antibiotic so hopefully she will be back to her fun self soon. Her doctor's office has a really nice play area in the waiting room.

After they all left I did weekly paperwork and then watched Survivor on TV with hubbie before icing my cakes and getting things ready for market.
It was after midnight when I finally got things done and fell into bed already with a sore back and knees from my grass pulling efforts this afternoon.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the strength He blesses me with each day. As Holy Week continues I am forever grateful for the sacrifice of my Savior.

God Bless and Good Night

No comments: