Tuesday, October 15, 2019

A FULL DAY

A different morning today since I have to be at the doctor's office in Asheville at 8:30 for my "welcome to medicare" physical hubbie is having to take both kids to school and then do the chores when he gets home. I left for the doctor as soon as he got back from taking g-son to school.
My doctor appointment went well as all they really did was do an EKG and the funny thing was the doctor never even touched me, we only talked.
He is a young new doctor I have never seen before. My regular nurse practitioner I usually see doesn't do this type of exam.
I was surprised at how light the traffic was and decided to go to the Biltmore house store and stock up on the wassail mix I drink and then I also went up to the Nature's Pharmacy and got a winter supply of my cholesterol supplements.
As I drove home through Terry's Gap I noticed how green the leaves still are as usually this is one of the most colorful spots.

The leaves may not look like it is mid October but the fields of brown corn.

And golden soybeans surely make it look like Fall for sure.
 When I got home hubbie was still working on getting the back yard cleared of the bigger logs from the willow tree.
It was almost time to go pick up RL so we headed that way.
Daughter picked up lunch and met us at the east Flat Rock park. We haven't been able to come to this park all summer because the sun heats up all the playthings here that have no shade. The girls like this playground best of all of them.






We left there and headed over to Pelican's snowballs for our last snowball of the season since they are closing this coming Thursday for the 2019 season.


We left there and stopped by the same pumpkin farm we were at yesterday so RL could pick her a pumpkin for her and pawpaw to carve later this week.




On the way home we dropped RL with her mom and hubbie and I came home to watch the news and rest for a few minutes before chore time.
After chores we relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the wonderful day filled with blessings from the Lord above.
God Bless and Good Night





No comments: