Sunday, October 6, 2019

DIFFERENT SUNDAY

Got to sleep in this morning to try and catch up on some rest from not sleeping very well practically all last week. I normally don't have problems sleeping but for some reason last week I had trouble every night getting to sleep and wound up only getting between 5-6 hours sleep instead of my normal 7-8 hours and I really felt the lack of sleep as the week wore on. Hubbie has been having back pain every night so he was glad for some extra rest also. We watched church on TV after getting late chores done and having a leisurely breakfast.  We like to watch the big church in Spartanburg, SC with preacher Don Wilton.
Daughter dropped on IR to stay with hubbie and I went with her and CA over to the half off sale at the children's sale after noon today.
D-in-love met us there also and we all found some things for the kids at really good prices.
We came home from there at about 2:00 and daughter picked up IR and went home. Hubbie and I had lunch which felt very strange eating lunch on Sunday alone !!
We spent a long afternoon resting and watching it rain lightly off and on most of the afternoon.
It sure seemed like an extremely long day with not doing anything. I did put away some laundry and lay out my clothes for the week then we watched some TV.
I got chores done this evening and there was almost 1/10th inch of rain in the gauge from the days drizzle.
We spent the evening doing much the same thing as the afternoon just relaxing.
G-son was enjoying youth tonight with his group of friends as he built the best house of cards.


Thankful for the blessings of this day and for a restful day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: