Thursday, October 24, 2019

FIRST FROSTY MORNING

Hectic Thursday morning again with getting the kids to school, getting things loaded for market , getting chores done and getting ready for market.
I usually don't put make-up on or take time to curl and fix my hair on most days. It's usually just a daytime face cream and a quick brush through my hair but on market days I do use make-up and take time to fix my hair so that just adds to the time it takes to get on our way on Thursdays.
We are always about 5 to 10 minutes later getting on our way but we make it to pre-school before they lock the doors at 9:00.
To make this day a little more interesting we had out first frost of the season with a temperature of 31 degrees this morning makes walking a little more tricky on the slick ice covered grass and an iced over windshield had to be scraped before we were on our way.

I dropped RL and met hubbie at market.
Daughter came in a little later and we got things set up. Sales were pretty good all morning and we took turns taking care of the girls and the table.
Hubbie took IR with him to the dump and then he and daughter took both girls and went to Sam's Club to shop.
I stayed pretty busy all afternoon and am thankful for all that we sold.
I left market and went to the bank then I had a market insurance errand to run and had to go by my insurance office to pay some policies and then made a baking supply stop at Aldi and a stop at the PO to mail my bills for the week.
I got home at about 4:30 and hubbie helped me get unloaded and get things put away. We took a short break and watched the news while we ate salads then we got chores done. Hubbie worked some on the girl's playhouse trailer while I took my daily walk in the bottom pastures.
We came inside and spent a restful evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: