Saturday, October 5, 2019

DRIZZLY COOLER SATURDAY

Up to get ready for market today. It is a colder drizzly morning and the air has a definite chill to it this morning.
Hubbie went by daughters where she was having her garage sale to pick up her baked things and pick up IR to get her out of the way of the customers at the sale.
Connie, her other g-ma is picking her up and taking her to Farm / City day and then out for lunch.
Market was really slow early but picked up about mid morning and we had a pretty good day thankfully.
Hubbie helped for a little while then left to go to Sam's Club and come home.
The light rainy drizzle continued off and on all morning at market.
I let market on time and stopped by Aldi to pick up baking supplies for next week and some groceries. As I loaded all the things in the back of the Honda I layed my key down in the back of the Honda and for the second time since I have had this vehicle I pushed the back hatch door button and closed it with my key still inside.  I called hubbie and he brought his key out and unlocked the Honda.
I am going to try and get in the habit of only locking the hatch back down with my key fob that way I always have the key in my hand.
We got home and got things unloaded and put away then we both rested until chore time.
We got chores done in a still light drizzle and then relaxed for the evening for a really quiet Saturday evening.
We are expecting some more seasonal temps over the next week and hopefully get some much needed rain to dampen the fire danger dryness .

Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: