Wednesday, October 2, 2019

GETTING READY FOR SALES DAY

Up to get this busy day started with getting g-son and RL to pre-school. Hubbie stayed home this morning to be here when daughter and her girls arrived.
I came straight home and daughter and I headed over to the Seeds and Sprouts children's sale to put out all the things daughter was selling.
We got all her things inspected and then put them out in their appropriate places and headed home.
Our appointment was at 9:45 and we finished around 10:45 so an hour was pretty good and I'm sure the wait times will increase throughout the day as more folks show up to get their items checked in.
Hubbie had kept both IR and CA here and they did fine while we were gone.
Daughter stayed and had lunch here while I gathered my baking supplies and grabbed a quick lunch for myself.
Daughter was driving the bus again for the Boys and Girls Club so she just stayed here until it was time for her to leave. She went through some more of her things that are still stored in the barn and loaded hubbie's truck with things she is going to put in her yard sale on Saturday.

She left to drive the bus and I got my baking started while CA napped and hubbie and IR played.
I baked 4 pound cakes and a pan of brownies before it was time for hubbie to go pick up g-son from school.
When he got back he hauled daughter's things over to her house and met her to unload and then they both came here for her to pick up the girls. IR was a good helper and kept CA rocking in her little swing.

After they left hubbie and I got chores done in another almost smothering hot evening.
There was a very pretty sunset this evening that made the entire horizon look like it was on fire.
Today's high temperature set another record at 91 degrees along with a lot of other record breakers around the area.
I came inside and met RL who is staying with us while her mom and dad haul all her things over to the sale and get them set up.
Hubbie played with her while I got the weekly paperwork and bill paying done and then we all watched Survivor on TV before RL went home and I got things ready for market.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: