Thursday, October 31, 2019

HAPPY RAINY HALLOWEEN and 2009 DECADE PICS.

Up to a very rainy morning after a very rainy night . I got chores done after hubbie got g-son to school.
I dropped RL at pre-school in her orange shirt to join everyone else on "orange" day.
I had to take a couple detours already this morning because of flooded roads but I still made it everywhere on time.
Hubbie was already at market by the time I arrived and we got unloaded and set up.
Daughter and the girls arrived shortly afterward and we took turns with them and watching the table. Sales were as I expected very slow today with the intermittent very heavy rain.
This was also the last month of the month and I had to pay the market employees and go to the bank.
The girls had fun with all the wig costumes that some of the vendors brought in.


We all stayed all day and then hubbie went with daughter to the Amazon return place to pick up a little seat for CA and then he went to Sam's Club for our weekly supplies.
I stopped at the bank, the PO and Aldi for baking supplies and groceries.
I drove through really heavy pouring rain all the way home and was very thankful when I finally turned into our driveway with a big sigh of relief.
I sat in the Honda and waited until the rain slacked off and then went inside to open doors so I could get the Honda unloaded. Hubbie came in and helped me get things put away.
We sat down for a few minutes until CA arrived to stay with us while her big sister did some more trick or treating this evening.
The fire department was her favorite stop because of the "puppy" that was handing out the goodies  there.

Daughter took her to several places that braved the now very light rain and she had fun.
Hubbie and I took turns getting out chores done and taking care of CA who played for a while then finally lost the battle fighting sleep and took a nap until daughter got here to pick her up.
The coldest air of the season has moved in quickly after the rain passed on out this evening leaving over 3 more inches in the rain gauge. The first freeze of the season is predicted for tonight and the following several nights.
Another strange weather happening now is this hurricane that formed in the northern Atlantic ocean in very cool water.
October has been a busy month but fun month as it always is and is the start of a slow down for us as we don't have any grass mowing to do or gardening unfortunately except for gathering some late season greens that we have planted.
I need to finish up the decade series so even if it makes this post longer than normal her goes with the October 2009 fun. Since this month is on my blog I am just putting a few pics so show the activities of that month on this post. You can go back 10 years now and check out the entire 2009 month.
We celebrated g-son's 3rd birthday that year at d-in-love's parents house with lots of friends. 
Our entire family made a trip to Sunset beach that year.



Of course there was many trips to the pumpkin patch.
Pumpkin carving with Pawpaw.
And Halloween fun all around.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night







1 comment:

linda m said...

Our Halloween was spent shoveling about 5-6 inches of heavy wet snow. No trick or treaters for us. Kids look cute in their costumes.