Sunday, October 27, 2019

SUNNY SUNDAY AND 1949 PICS

A nice sunny warm Sunday morning to wake up to after a very rainy windy night that left 9/10ths inch of rain in the gauge and all the windows wet with rain where it had blown sideways in the wind gust.
We fixed macaroni chili this morning and put it in the crock pot along with cornbread.
Church was good and we came home to fix green beans, corn, and iced tea to go with the chili.
CA had another playmate today as EL loves babies.

Daughter's family and Aa's family were our only guest today as #1 son's family are in Tennessee having a late birthday celebration with a couple other families for g-son.
They look like they are having a great time.

They will be home later tonight.
After everyone left hubbie and I worked on the trailer playhouse and moved it to a better location to be able to attach the big blue slide to the side of it.
I got chores done and then took a walk around the lower pastures on this beautiful warm sunny evening.
Spent some time this evening going through pictures for the October decade series and the oldest I found was these from October 1949 of my Uncle Anderson Holmes admiring his very tall sunflowers.

And my  stepsister's son John who lived in New York.

I have tried unsuccessfully to get in touch with my step sister's son so if anyone out there in blogger land recognizes this pic please contact me by commenting on this post , thanks in advance.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.



No comments: