Saturday, October 19, 2019

NESTOR ARRIVES BRINGING RAIN

Got an extra hour sleep today and then woke to a cloudy cold 39 degree morning.
I got chores done and we got ready for market and made it on time. Daughter and the girls were already there today waiting on us. She had a large cup cake order that was picked up early this morning so she got an early start.
We had a good selling day and both the girls were very well behaved all day.
Daughter and the girls and hubbie left right after lunch when things slowed down and I could handle it alone.
I stopped at Ingles on my way home to pick up some things for tomorrow's lunch and then came home to unload and rest.
It started raining about noon as tropical storm Nestor made it's way across the southeast and has rained all evening. I forgot to check the gauge this evening so I 'll have a storm total tomorrow.



Daughter and her girls sitting on her Halloween decorated porch.
Had a nice restful evening listening to the rain fall steadily outside.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: