Wednesday, October 9, 2019

PICKENS FLEA MARKET TRIP

Up very early this morning to get chores done and head down the mountain to the Pickens flea market. Daughter and the girls are picking us up and we are meeting d-in-love, who took the day off work, and RL on the way there.
It was a perfect flea market weather day with clouds and cool but not too cold temps.
The girls were enjoying their ride in d-in-love's wagon.

They enjoyed shopping in all the boxes of toys on display.
I was kind of disappointed on this trip to my favorite flea market as there weren't as many sellers selling just normal things. Most of the sellers this trip I thought were dealers and the prices were pretty high.
We did manage to find some things but I didn't find any of the certain things I was looking for.
The best thing I found was a big rolling suitcase at a good price.
By the time we were leaving the girls had taken turns riding in different things and then when IR layed down in the wagon RL was glad to pull her to the cars.



We stopped at Arbys to have lunch which the girls loved and then we all headed home.
I had to meet a caterer friend with 6 caramel cakes at 4:30 and hubbie went with daughter to pick up some ceiling fans a lady was giving her.
I made a stop at Ingles for baking supplies after the delivery and came home to get my baking started.
I baked 6 caramel, 3 pound cakes and 1 applesauce cake before chore time.
After chores I did weekly paperwork and then we watched Survivor on TV before I iced the caramel cakes and got things ready for market.
Thankful for the blessing of safe travel today and all the other blessings.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: