Saturday, October 26, 2019

MARKET TRICK OR TREAT SATURDAY

UP to get to market this morning in the still light rain. We made it on time and got set up just before daughter and the girls arrived.
Today we had trick or treat at market since it is the Saturday before Halloween and IR got her first real experience of asking for candy and she loved it and everyone loved her and it didn't take her long to get her bag almost full of candy and goodies.

She was a tired happy girl by the time it was time to go home for a nap.
This is a pic daughter sent later of IR in a "candy coma" !!!
We had a pretty good selling day and am very thankful for all we did sell.
I keep waiting for that slow down in business but so far it hasn't hit that hard thankfully.
Hubbie stayed the entire day and helped me get loaded up then he went to Walmart for some supplies we needed.
I came straight home and got unloaded by myself in a still light rain.
As the day has went on it has gotten cooler from a pretty warm humid morning so it felt good to snuggle down under a blanket and have a nice cup of hot tea to unwind from the busy day.
It still rained all evening and we got chores done in a light rain. There was only 1/2 inch in the gauge from the all night and all day rain so it fell lightly.
I am determined to get caught up with my blog post tonight after an internet outage and not being able to get my I-phone and laptop linked up. I also need to do a lot of picture downloading and get my decade pics on here as it is getting close to the end of the month.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: