Wednesday, October 23, 2019

BAKING WEDNESDAY

Hubbie took g-son to school and I got chores done as soon as he got back to stay inside with RL. The sunrise each morning aver this bright red Burning bush in the back yard is so pretty it gives me a boost each morning as I head outside.

He is going with me to drop RL at pre-school and then we are going to Aldi to get some baking supplies and some things daughter needs for her baking today also.
We dropped off daughter's supplies and IR asked to come her to stay with us for a while. She was happy to help hubbie outside with some of his little task this morning while I baked.                            I baked 6 caramel, 3 chocolate, 4 pound cakes and 1 pan of brownies.
We all had a late lunch together then IR wanted to watch some cartoons with hubbie until it was time for them to go pick up g-son . IR was excited to ride along with hubbie when he went to get him but she didn't know he was dropping her off at home on their way home. Daughter had to bribe her to get her to stay home without a big fuss.
I  got weekly paperwork done and bills paid before chore time today so I can have time to take my walk down in the lower pasture before dark. My knees actually feel better today after only a couple days walking.
I got chores done before I headed down for my walk. I ran across this patch of pretty lacey ferns on the pasture behind the almost dried up farm pond.

I am really enjoying getting back to these daily walks and alone time to praise the Lord and thank Him for the beautiful world He created and for all the blessings he sends my way each day.
I got back to the house just in time to shut all the hen house doors for the night.
I came inside and iced cakes and got things ready for market. I did take a break and watch Survivor on TV.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: