Thursday, October 3, 2019

ANOTHER RECORD BREAKING HOT DAY

Whew I feel tired already early this morning just thinking about all the things happening today.
We welcomed g-son and RL as well as IR this morning when her mom dropped her off to manage the market one more day before our regular manager is back Saturday.
Hubbie took g-son to school while the girls helped me get ready for market.
When hubbie got back I went out and got my chores done then we all headed out. I dropped RL off at pre-school and hubbie took IR and met me at market.
We got set up and then took turns selling and taking care of the girls.
Today was actually a pretty good sales day surprisingly and we are thankful for all the things we sold.
It really got hot in market today as the temperature broke records once again all around the area.
Daughter left market to drive the bus again for the Boys and Girls Club so hubbie took IR with him and I took CA with me to run my bank and PO errands. She was asleep as soon as we left the parking lot.
I came home to meet Re and get BB while she went on over to shop at the children's sale. She volunteered so she got to shop at 3:00 while we consigners have to wait until 4:00.
Hubbie came in right behind me and we got things unloaded just in time for him to go pick up g-son.
CA woke up hungry so I fixed her a bottle and she drank 4 ounces of milk that her mom had left for her this morning.
She was happy to have her tummy full and be cooled off.
I took CA and BB and left hubbie and IR here and met the girls at the sale.
We all shopped for a couple hours and I made some Christmas gift purchases and then we were totally worn out and headed home in the heat of the evening.
I got chores done and then collapsed in the cool house for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night