Thursday, October 10, 2019

GOOD MARKET THURSDAY

Up this morning to greet g-son and RL and get ready for market. Hubbie got g-son to school and I got chores done then we loaded up and I took RL to pre-school. I met hubbie at market and I got my décor changed out to Fall before any customers arrived.

Daughter and the girls came in and we had a pretty good selling day for a Thursday.
We took turns with the girls until CA got really tired and daughter took them both home for naps.
Hubbie went to the dump and then picked up lunch for us on his way back to market.
He had to help replace 6 light bulbs that were burned out of old florescence lights we have that take the 8 foot bulbs.
After he got that done it was almost time to load up so he stayed and helped me. He went by Sam's Club and I made stops at the bank and Aldi then checked out Big Lots for some flavoring but didn't find any.
I came home and hubbie helped me get unloaded and get things put away. We both rested for a while and watched the early news.
D-in-love and RL brought the newest pics up of g-son and RL and they are both very good.
We got chores done and spent the evening relaxing.
Daughter set me these pics of IR and CA this evening. CA is growing like a weed right now thankfully.

We spent a relaxing evening and got an early bedtime as hubbie fights the cold that g-son so graciously shared with him.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

I love your booth at Market. It looks so festive. Can't believe how much CA has grown. Blessings