Saturday, July 25, 2009

MY 4-LEGGED KIDS

Up extra early today to finish cutting and wrapping the cakes I baked late last night.Hubbie and I packed up and loaded my van and headed out to market.Customers were waiting when we got there,maybe this will be a busier day than Thursday and it was,there were many people though today and they were buying.I sold aprons,pillows,towels along with my cakes.Some friends came by and I spent a lot of time catching up with them,that is one reason I love going to market,I have made so many friends who share similar interest with me.We usually laugh and talk and praise God together, it is so much fun.I traded my neighbor a pound cake for a basket of her blackberries,hers taste so much better than the variety I have.I am going to take my old ones out this fall and replace them with the variety she grows.I am planning a big blackberry cobbler for lunch tomorrow.She also gave me some zucchini squash and a recipe for stuffed zucchini that I am going to make tomorrow.
I left market and went to make 2 avon deliveries before going to Ingles and Aldi grocery stores for next weeks baking supplies.I got home about 3:30 and hubbie helped me unload and get things put away,he was trying out a new trimmer he had bought from a guy today on his way home from his dad's.
We decided to go on up to church and finish cleaning.They were setting up the stage for our Bible School Musical tomorrow night so we did our job and left.As we came back home clouds were starting to form so we decided to go on to Walmart and Sam's club hopefully before it rained.
We were in Sam's when the rain started so we just ate a hot dog there for supper to wait out the pouring rain.When it slacked up a little we left and came home hoping the rain had reached out to our place and thankfully it had I don't think it rained as hard here as it did at Sam's but we got 1/2" so that is good.We got our groceries put away and hubbie went to the garden to pick beans for lunch tomorrow while I waited on a customer to come after a cake order.
Then I rested on the couch with my 4-legged kids,these guys are so sweet and they love for me to get an afghan and cover them up with me on the couch,what a life they have,they are 2 lucky little dogs,especially Bernie because daughter found him on the side of the road.


Dolly on the left with the ball is a teacup poodle she weighs 4LBs, Bernie on the right looking up is a havanese he weighs 6LBS,they are best friends.They are both about 4 years old and it is amazing how they look out for each other.
I think this is going to be an early to bed night for me as I still feel a little shaky from last night.It is about 10:00 and I am headed for a long soak in the tub and then maybe catch up on my magazines while laying in bed.See you in Church tomorrow Praising God.

No comments: