Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ANOTHER BUSY HOUSEWORK DAY

Woke an hour early this morning and should have gotten up but snuggled a while longer in the nice warm bed. Next week I'll be waking an hour early by the clock anyway.
Facing another busy day I decided to take my morning walk anyway. I love this walk because it is my quiet time for communicating with God and enjoying His creations each day.These trees are still so pretty on the hill in front of our house.

I walk past this little Red Maple tree each day and admire it's beauty. I'll have to flag it so it doesn't get cut down when we do winter brush clearing.

The Forsythia is showing a few blooms in this cool weather, maybe it just can't wait for spring.

When I got back to the house I started a load of laundry and then iced 6 caramel cakes and 4 chocolate cakes before lunch.
Mixing in a couple more loads of laundry with cleaning floors, sweeping porches and watering all the plants I brought inside last week I had a busy afternoon.
The sunshine is beautiful outside with mid 60 temperatures but I need to go to the meat market so I won't be enjoying any relaxing time in the sun today.
I bought 5 chuck roast and 5 lbs of ground chuck plus a couple packs of smoked pork chops. I love going to this market because they cut the roast and grind the meat right in front of you so you know it is very fresh and their prices are very reasonable.
This should supply us with our Sunday lunches with some other special things I find mixed in until after Christmas and for only $67, you can't beat it.
Back home I put away all the Halloween decorations and with hubbie's help put up the new plate holder I painted yesterday and moved some plates into it.
Hubbie and daughter went over to her house to finish the painting tonight. That's another milestone behind her. Hopefully she'll get moved next weekend.
I buried myself in paperwork while they were gone and finished the October figures and this weeks bills .
Daughter baked when she got back and then I iced 2 coconut cakes.
#2 son came up for hubbie to give him a haircut,his hair is longer than I've seen it in a while and he was tired of fooling with it so off it came along with a beard he had been growing.
Watching the news and then heading to bath and bed.
Thanking God for all the blessings of today and praying for His guidance tomorrow.
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: