Wednesday, November 30, 2011

COOL CALM DAY BRINGS NOVEMBER 2011 TO AN END

Brrrrrrr!!!! A cold start to the last day of November,my where has this month gone?
After chores and breakfast I took a walk down in the bottom pasture to check out if the high water in the creek did any damage.
The water was still muddy and a little higher than normal but there was no signs of any washing from the high water.
Our empty farm pond has quite a bit of water in it now.

As I walked I felt rejuvenated from the cool fresh air. The blue sky is becoming more visible as the clouds start to break up this morning.
All the birds and animals of the morning hours seemed to be still snuggled in their warm overnight places as I didn't see or hear anything on my walk.
Back at the house the Fedx lady came and delivered d-in-love's rented camera lens she is using for a wedding she is photographing this weekend. Then it was inside to ice 6 caramel cakes before lunch.
After lunch I cleaned all my floors along with a couple loads of month ending laundry.
Then I put up more Christmas decorations. I got all my trees out of the shed and saw where mice had made nest in some of them,fortunately no wiring seemed to be chewed. I remembered there was one that needed to be thrown out so I had to set all of them up to see which one it was. I got my living room tree on the front porch still in the box. I didn't want to bring it inside just in case there is a mouse in the box with it. I'll get it out in the daylight tomorrow evening.
After a light supper of baked chicken and fresh Kale greens I tackled 2 weeks worth of paperwork piled up on my desk. I worked for almost 2 hours before I was caught up with just the last 2 weeks. Month ending work will have to wait until another day, I don't want to overload my brain !!!
I iced 3 chocolate and 1 coconut cake tonight to get ready for market tomorrow.
The temperature stayed around 45 all day after a morning low of 32, tonight it is already 32 at 11:00 and is expected to go to the mid 20's before morning.

This month has been a busier than normal month for us as we finally got daughter's house ready for her to move into but there are still things to do each day along with the work here at our place. The weather has been mild with no extremes to deal with. Curb Market has been blessedly busy for me. I made the decision to give up my job as church janitor amid the turmoil with the contemporary church that uses our sanctuary. This will start in January.

God is so good and I strive to do His will in all that I do each day.
Good Night and God Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For latest information you have to pay a visit web and
on web I found this web site as a best website for newest updates.


Here is my webpage: buy social bookmark

Anonymous said...

best e cigarette, electronic cigarette, e cigarette health, ecig forum, smokeless cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes