Tuesday, March 30, 2021

A VERY NICE HOLY WEEK TUESDAY

 Up to take care of IR and CA while hubbie went to pick up g-son and take him to school.  We watched TV until he got back then I got chores done and we all had breakfast together. I need to go into town to take my new glasses back into the eye doctor and have them rechecked because they don't seem to be the correct progression and I have struggled to get my eyes to adjust to them. My vision is blurry except when I look through the very top of the lens. I have had headaches and seasick feelings trying to get used to them and I finally gave up .  CA went to sleep early so IR and hubbie stayed home with her while I went into the doctor office.  They were very nice about it and said the progression was to high so they are going to redo the lens. Thankfully my old glasses are fine so I will just go back to wearing those. I ran into #2 son who was delivering mail to the eye doctor's office while I was there.    I stopped by the pharmacy and picked up some artificial tears on my way home as the tear layer in my eyes is getting very thin and sometimes they feel very dry.   CA was still sleeping when I got home. I went up to the garden and picked some kale that is still growing from our winter garden and put it in the pressure pot.  IR, hubbie and I had lunch and then CA ate when she got up.   After we ate we all went outside and had popsicles and played in the playhouse trailer. As the girls and I walked up across the lawn to the trailer there was a carpet of color with all the little flowers popping up in the lawn.






The girls enjoyed this mid 60's sunshine today.


We came inside to have a snack just as daughter came in from work. She had stayed late to help g-son get signed up for classes next year as he will be a freshman in the high school she teaches at.
After she took the girls home hubbie and I watched the early news and rested.  After we got chores done hubbie climbed up in the attic and handed down all the Easter decor and plastic eggs. Now we need to get all the plastic eggs stuffed.  I got a lot of the decor changed out this evening then I iced the cakes the three caramel and 1 chocolate cake I had baked last night.  I have a special idea for some Easter cake decorations for our Easter celebration on Sunday.  Tomorrow is supposed to be another rainy day so we will be back in the mud. 
Today is Holy Week Tuesday , the last day Jesus taught in the Temple and the day He made the prediction that one of the disciples would betray him.

Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless, Good Night and Happy Easter


1 comment:

linda m said...

A very Blessed Holy week to you also.