Monday, March 29, 2021

HOLY MONDAY 2021

 Monday morning to begin another week. Thankfully the overnight winds have died down this morning leaving us with no damage.  I woke to all 3 of the grand girls crawling into bed with me this morning. Hubbie took g-son to school and then I got up and got chores done when he got home. It is cold this morning compared to lately at 35 degrees.  I came back inside and had breakfast with all the girls. They started playing in the playroom while I gathered laundry and got the weekly wash loads started. RL and IR helped me take the wet clothes from the washer to the dryer and then couldn't wait to feel the warmth of the clothes fresh out of the dryer as they handed them to me to be hung up. I also used the bright sunshine still a bit breezy day to hang some things I didn't want to dry out on the clothes line.

We had a nice lunch all together after I put some of the Dragon Tongue dried beans that I grew in the garden last year in the pressure pot. This is my first time for these and I will be definitely growing them again as they were very tasty. RL loved them also which surprised me. We had left over beef stew also for lunch.  After we ate CA went down for a nap and the big girls and I stayed mostly downstairs so they wouldn't wake her up.  We got 4 loads of laundry done today. I put away some of the March decor to get ready to put out my Easter things tomorrow since only IR and CA will be here.  

After the girls left hubbie and I watched the early news and then we headed outside to get chores done. It has been a nice sunny day but stayed pretty cool and breezy all day with temps in the lower 60's.  We came inside and had more beef stew and beans for supper and then I did some elliptical exercise since all my sore muscles have pretty much subsided.   

This is a special week all week long as it is 2021 Holy Week. On Monday during Holy Week Jesus cleansed the temple in Jerusalem and began teaching. 

Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the sacrifice God is getting ready to give all mankind.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Have a Blessed Holy Week.