Friday, March 26, 2021

FLOODED MORNING , BEAUTIFUL EVENING

 Up to the news that schools are on a 2 hour delay because of all the flooded roads in our county.



Some areas were flooded badly.
We got some extra sleep before all the kids arrived.  I got chores done and then was having breakfast when hubbie left taking g-son to school at 10:00.   The girls found interesting things to do this morning to have fun.


I replanted a few of my seeds that didn't germinate and watered all of them. They are looking pretty leggy but hopefully they will be okay.  I added a little Miracle Grow to the water today.  We all rode over to the elementary school for our last lunch pick-up so the girls could tell the lady that has been bringing the lunches out thank you.  We came back home and we all had lunch together.  I sauteed some broccoli, snap peas and brussels sprouts for my lunch.  After we ate we headed outside. I took a bucket of warm soapy water up to the girls place house trailer and washed all their dishes and food that they play with after the winter mold season. There was very little mold on it so that was good .  CA couldn't wait for it all to dry in the sun before she was playing with it.
The big girls had fun swinging in the nice mid 70's sunshine.


CA took her first slides on the big slide today.

Daughter picked IR and CA up early and we took RL and followed her home to pick up my cake box order that had been delivered today and so that RL could jump on IR's trampoline. D-in-love came over there to pick up RL and hubbie and I came home.  I rested for a little while before I went out to to chores. Hubbie is mowing the lawn for the first time today.
I planted my first outside plant of this season today. This Lilac plant is budding out all over and I will probably have to cover it at the end of next week in the freezing temps that are predicted but I was afraid to try and keep it in the packaging any longer.
I mulched it with a lot of leaves in to help protect it also.
This moon looks so clear tonight.
And even in a clear sky the sunset was pretty tonight.
I came inside for the evening and rested for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night










No comments: