Wednesday, March 24, 2021

NEW FREEZER DELIVERY

 Up to greet all the grand kids this morning.  Hubbie left to take g-son to school and the girls and I watched TV. I got chores done when hubbie got back and then had breakfast with the girls. I got a call from the Home Depot delivery guys saying they would be here around 10:45 with my new freezer. I'm pleased to see that I can order online and get as good of service as I can going to the store and buying the appliances. I had a cake delivery meet up at 11:00 so I loaded all 3 girls up and took them with me so they wouldn't be in the way of the delivery and hubbie could help get it in place.  The customer was waiting when we got to Ingles so that was quick . We also made a stop at the PO and then hubbie called and said he was done so we picked him up on the way to get lunches.  We came back home and I was excited to see the new freezer was as big as it is and fit perfectly into the spot I wanted it.  This is a Frigidare 20 Cu Ft and I am glad I held out for this size.


We all had lunch then the girls played the afternoon away.  This is what happens when they find your phone !!!!


After the girls all left hubbie went out to work on moving some firewood around and I did my walking today. I have taken about a week and a half off from hurting my back then my knee giving me problems but I need to get back into walking every afternoon.  
I got chores done and then picked off all the little broccoli heads probably for the last time as it is looking pretty spent. But we are very thankful that this little patch has supplied us with broccoli all winter long.  
We both came inside about the same time and went  downstairs to move some of our meat into the new freezer so we can see exactly what we have. And as I expected we had a bag of beef that we had forgotten about hidden in the bottom of the chest freezer.  The chest freezer is still working now and hasn't set off any more alarms so I am going to leave some things in there and I will defrost it this weekend . I think that might be the problem with it since I didn't get around to defrosting it last fall as I always have in the years past.  
We rested the remainder of the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Love your new freezer. It is just what I would like when we have to replace ours.