Saturday, March 6, 2021

MORE BASEMENT CLEANING

 Up today to get a busy workday started. I got chores done and and grabbed a breakfast bar and a cup of coffee on my way out the door to make a cake delivery. I had to pick up a cake from daughter's house on the way.  Hubbie wanted to take his truck and make a stop at Goodwill to drop off some things after the delivery.  We got to the meeting spot and waited 10 minutes for the customer to show up before I called her. She was very very apologetic as she had forgotten the meeting time. She was leaving right then to come about 20 minutes to the meet. We had time to go make the Goodwill drop off and get back to meet her.  After she got the cakes I checked my Sam's order and they had just gotten it ready so we picked up the curbside order there and picked up g-son some lunch on the way home. G-son was spending the day at home alone so we picked him up to come up to our house and have lunch with us and a nice visit.   After we ate he went back home and  I tackled another section of the basement to clean up. I worked down there all afternoon while hubbie worked in his shop and came around at the end of the day to load everything to be thrown away or given away up in his truck.   This leaves only the little room under the stairs to be cleaned out down there so hopefully we can get that done soon. It has been years since this kind of basement clean up has been done so it is long over due.     I went out to get chores done and then had a light supper.  We settled in to watch a UNC /Duke basketball game and then our History channel show of the mystery of Oak Island we watch for a nice relaxing Saturday night that felt really good after a work day.

Thankful for the blessings of this day.

God Bless and Good Night

No comments: