Thursday, March 11, 2021

KIDS CONSIGNMENT SALE DAY

 Only IR and CA here this morning and serving me play food they fixed for my breakfast in bed to get my morning started.  I got chores done and then we all loaded up in hubbie's truck and headed to do our weekly errands which are few today. We went to the dump / recycle center and then met a cake customer with a caramel cake daughter had made. We were home before 11:00 so the girls wanted to play outside while I went to pick up lunches at 11:30.  When I got back the girls settled in to have lunch and daughter picked me up to go with her to the kids consignment sale in Fletcher which she had bought an early ticket for. This is the biggest sale they have had yet and they are limiting numbers of shoppers at the sale later when it officially opens to more shoppers. Daughter bought 2 early shopping tickets for her and Tif to get in at noon and both of them could take one more person with them. I went with daughter and Tif's mom came with her.  There was so much stuff it was mind boggling.



CA was also pleased with her baby doll we found for her.

I didn't buy much because the things I went after were already sold by the time I got to them but daughter found a bunch of good deals and Tif got some stuff for her new baby also.     We left there and came home to a sleeping CA and a happy IR since she was given a big "Frozen" floor puzzle to put together.                 

We rested until chore time and then had a boiled egg supper before settling down to watch more March basketball.                                                                                                                                                          Thankful for the blessings of this day.

God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

That sale is mind boggling. Blessings