Monday, March 8, 2021

ANOTHER WEEK STARTED

 Up on this Monday morning to greet all 4 grandkids.  Hubbie took g-son to school on one of his "face to face" learning days. He is still just going 2 days a week under the covid restrictions. He goes on Mondays and Thursdays.  I sat and watched TV with the girls until hubbie got back then went outside to get chores done.  The girls all had a good laugh at me when I came back inside as the rooster that the pullets are pecking shook his head as I put blue lotion on his comb to keep the pecking away and spotted my face and glasses with the blue lotion.  I had to use Nozema face cleaner and scrub really hard to get the blue spots off my face.   RL had to make sure my glasses were cleaned !!!!

We all had breakfast together and then RL and IR helped me with the weekly laundry.  We loaded the first load and then played until time to go pick up lunch. I got another load started when we got back then I joined RL, IR and hubbie for lunch. CA napped for a little while but the older girls woke her up before her nap was over and she was ill tempered for the rest of the afternoon.   I got the third load of laundry done just after the girls left.  Hubbie and I watched he early news then headed out to get chores done.  After chores I walked and noticed more color around the yard.


The colorful sunset tonight was so pretty.


Worked on taxes again tonight for awhile. 

Thankful for all the blessings of this day.

God Bless and Good Night