Monday, March 15, 2021

BUSY MONDAY

 Up on this first Monday morning of daylight savings time to a cloudy dreary cool day.  I sat with the girls while hubbie took g-son to school and then I got chores done when he got back.  I came inside and had breakfast with the girls.  Today is laundry day so the bigger girls helped me get laundry collected and the first load started.  The girls played the morning away with some new toys I bought this past weekend at the half off sale.


Before I went to pick up lunches for the girls I gathered fresh Collards from our garden and put them in the instant pot for mine and hubbie's lunch. 
RL and IR rode with me to school to pick up their lunch and then after we ate the girls played while I got 2 more loads of laundry done. 



It was a fun afternoon even it we had to stay inside because of the cooler low 50's temps and cloudy day.  After the girls left we got chores done a little early and then hubbie and I went to look at up right freezers.  We discovered that neither Home Depot or Lowes in our town carry any up right freezers , only chest freezers.  We came home and at least I found an appliance store on the other side of town that has some up right freezers so we will go there tomorrow. I need to look at the size difference of the freezers to decide what size I really need.   Thankfully we discovered that no one stocks these before mine goes completely out. The alarm stopped on mine and the temperature has held all night and day right where it is supposed to be.
I put away the last load of laundry when we got back tonight and then we relaxed for a few minutes. I have already been reminded of another reason I don't like this time change. Because by the time we come inside at dark it is almost bedtime and there is no time to get anything done inside. 
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: