Thursday, March 4, 2021

BLUE EYED MIRACLE

 Up to a busy errand day Thursday. Hubbie took g-son to school and when he got back I got chores done and then we all had breakfast.   We packed snack bags, boxed cakes, gathered egg orders and mail and loaded up in the the truck.  First stop was an egg delivery, I am very thankful that my egg customers stuck out the low egg production months with me and are still buying as the production ramps back up with this warm weather and longer days.  Next we stopped at the PO to mail the bills and then went to the dump / recycle center. Then we made a grocery stop at Sav Mor before driving across town to meet my cake customer. Hubbie had to pick up a device from his brother to try and check out our outside light so we stopped by his house on our way to pick up lunches.                               We got home and all had lunch together as CA had woke up on the way home.  The outside called loudly to us today with the bright sunshine we all headed outside to play for the afternoon. The wind was blowing pretty hard so we stayed in the back yard most of the time and out of the wind while the girls ate popsicles.   Sometimes I just marvel at this little blue eyed beauty as I think what this baby has been through. Now with a very happy disposition and a quick smile she is just one of those modern day medical miracles.


We came inside to watch TV when daughter got here so she and I could get her taxes done. I wanted her to do them with me watching so she would know how . I have always done all my kids taxes until recently several years ago d-in-love took over theirs. I have always raised my kids to not miss a beat if something were to happen to me.  Anyway tax  down  two to go !!
After she took the girls home hubbie and I got chores done . This view seems to be getting much greener suddenly.


 I came inside to get my exercise done and then relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Praise God for your little blue eyed miracle.