Tuesday, March 9, 2021

MAMMOGRAM TODAY

 UP to greet IR and CA this morning.  It is a frosty 23 degree morning for a surprise this morning after weather folks were calling for 30 degree low.

 I got chores done and then we had breakfast.. After we ate we loaded up and went to meet an egg customer and made a stop at the bank and at Sav Mor grocery to pick up a few things. 

We picked up lunch on the way home and as soon as we got the Honda unloaded and the girls settled in for lunch I got back in the Honda and headed to Asheville for my yearly mammogram appointment. I left in plenty of time to have a nice easy drive and traffic wasn't bad at all. My breast cancer screening center is in Biltmore Park which is a small unique shopping plaza. I enjoy looking around at all the small shops but have never been in any of them because I'm sure I can't afford any of their prices.  I was the first patient after lunch and got right in and was on my way out of there by 1:05 after my 12:45 appointment. I stopped at McDonalds to get a liquid lunch of caramel frappe.  I drank it on the way home.  The girls and hubbie were playing happily when I got here and they continued playing well together all afternoon as hubbie and I sat and watched them. CA loves to brush her own hair.  


   After daughter picked them up we watched the early news and then got chores done.  After chores I took a long walk around our bottom pastures. This is the driest I have seen these pasture in a long time. Partly due I'm sure to #1 sons digging the drainage ditch out and partly because we have had the longest rainfree stretch in a long time.I got back to the house just as darkness settled in. I came inside and hubbie and I relaxed for the evening.                                                                                                                                                          Thankful for the blessings of this day and for safe travel today and praying for a good mammogram report.

God Bless and Good Night