Saturday, December 5, 2020

BABY SHOWER SATURDAY

    The sun was back out this morning and it was a bit warmer .    I got chores done and then hubbie and cleaned house so we would be ready for the kids to decorate my big living room tree  tomorrow. I also had some "pigs in a blanket" to make for Kristen's baby shower later today.  Daughter brought IR and CA by early to go decorate and get things set up in the church fellowship hall.  As soon as I got my part of the cooking done d-in-love brought RL up and left her with hubbie so she and I could attend the shower. Daughter made this cake and it was the hit of the shower for little Easton.                                                      

It was a beautiful shower and was enjoyed by all who stopped by.                                                                   


I made a cake delivery on the way home and then d-in-love stayed to let the girls play a little more until daughter got here. After they all left hubbie and I went out to get chores done this evening. I emptied .65" of rain from the rains of yesterday and last night.                                                                                 We came inside and had a light supper and then brought the big Christmas tree up to the living room . I did more decorating and then we relaxed for a while.                                                                                   Thankful for the blessings of this day.                                                                                                          God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas

No comments: