Friday, December 4, 2020

RAINY COLD FRIDAY

 These little lovelies woke me up this morning sneaking into bed with me to pretend they were sleeping.     

It was warm and felt really good under the covers on this cloudy cold morning.                                         
I got chores done and then we all had lunch together. I started more decorating and these two were ready to help. They put all the ornaments on my kitchen tree and were proud of themselves for a job well done !!                                                                                                                                                    




I had a couple cake deliveries to get done today and we had a good day with all three girls playing and enjoying their seasonal excitement.                                                                                                               After they all left hubbie and I got chores done in a cold rain and it felt good to get inside and warm by the wood stove.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas

No comments: