Tuesday, December 15, 2020

FIRST WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY OF THE SEASON

 Up this morning to greet IR and CA.  I got chores done and then had breakfast with them.  I baked cakes this morning before making a delivery for me and one for daughter.  We also picked up our Walmart order while we were out plus lunch.    Back home we all had lunch since CA woke up while we were carrying in the groceries from Walmart.    After lunch we played and colored the afternoon away. IR misses having RL around to play with on these days RL's other g-ma stays with her and it makes it hard to entertain her.   I had bought a new atomic wall clock for the living room that has the indoor and outdoor temperature settings on it so I spent some time getting it set up.  The outside temperature sensor stops working on the old one so it was nice to get a new one.                                        After daughter picked the girls up hubbie and I got chores done. Usually I hang around outside and wait for the chickens to all go into their roosting houses but tonight it was too cold to hang outside so I had to come in and go back out when it got darker.  The temperature is dropping like a rock this evening making me wonder what the morning will really bring. Depending on how low the temperature gets in our area will determine how icy we get. All of the western North Carolina counties are under a winter weather advisory until noon tomorrow.                                                                                                                            

Both our local weathermen have us in the bulls eye for ice.                                                                         

The temperature tonight has stabilized around the mid 30's now and stopped dropping so fast so I guess we will see what the morning brings.                                                                                                            Thankful for the blessings of this day and thankful for the Reason for this Season, Jesus Christ.               God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas

1 comment:

linda m said...

Stay safe. We had the bitter cold yesterday - 15 degrees when I woke up.