Monday, December 14, 2020

SANTA BELLES

 Monday morning with all the grandkids here comes around again and we are starting another busy week.  I stayed with the girls while hubbie took g-son to school and then I got chores done when he got back. The weather is cool and humid this morning after a night of  1.5 inches of rain. The wind is picking up also.  Back inside I had breakfast with the girls and then had them pose with their matching outfits I had bought for them in an after Christmas sale last year.                                                                                                      

I actually couldn't believe I got as good of a picture as I did and shortly after I snapped CA took off and refused to come back for any more pics.   RL and IR didn't mind posing anytime for me as they were proud to have matching outfits.                                                                                                                     
I did 3 loads of weekly laundry between playing with the girls and waiting on them.  We went out once today to go pick up lunch and that gave CA a good nap time.                                                                      She is in such a better mood after she gets a long nap.                                                                                    
After the girls left hubbie and I got chores done including re-covering the winter vegetables with plastic and got all the quilts and blankets back out to cover the plastic as the temp is suppose to dip well down into the mid to low 20's tonight. We brought in another head of broccoli and a bag of lettuce so we won't need to uncover the beds until the weather warms a little.                                                                  Thankful for all the blessings of this day and thankful for the Reason for this Season, Jesus Christ.          God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas 

1 comment:

linda m said...

Those matching outfits are so cute. Love all the pictures. Blessings