Friday, December 18, 2020

T. G. I. F.

 Up to all three grand girls this morning.  RL and IR always come in a get into bed with me to warm their cold little hands and feet and that gets me wide awake for sure.   I got chores done and we all had breakfast together.    We spent some playtime and then I loaded a couple cakes and eggs and all last months' bed and furniture covers into the Honda and we headed out to the laundry to put the covers in to wash while we made the deliveries.  We picked the wet laundry up and got lunches on the way home. While hubbie fixed the girls lunch I hung all the covers and rugs out on the clothes lines to dry in the mid 40's windy sunshine this afternoon.   I came inside and we all had lunch and then the girls spent the afternoon playing wildly together. I think they are all exceptionally excited right now and even CA catches the excitement even though she has no idea it is the Christmas season. When they rest they like to color pictures.                                                                                                                                                              

Daughter stopped at Starbucks and brought some treats in and RL and IR toasted to it being Friday afternoon before they left.                                                                                                                                                       
After they all left hubbie and I went out to get chores done after I made another cake delivery.                 The sunset is making the a colorful sky all around as the moon is already high in the sky this evening.    
As the sun got lower more color filled the horizon through the naked limbs of this big old Oak tree.        
My nativity scene has more color than normal tonight.                                                                                
I baked 6 more caramel cakes tonight and did some paperwork.                                                                    Thankful for all the blessings of this day and thankful for the Reason for the Season, Jesus Christ          God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas 

No comments: