Saturday, December 12, 2020

FUN SATURDAY

Up a little earlier this morning to get chores done and get some cakes loaded up to make a couple deliveries to Flat Rock.  I have a good friend, Susie who lives out that way and I am stopping by for a visit and to see her new goats she just got to clean up her back yard.    These are her dogs and the new goats in her Christmas card.                                                                   


I had a very nice visit with Susie and then daughter came by her house to say hi and I left and went with her a couple places that she needed to go and sat with the girls in the van.   I came home and did some house cleaning before chore time.  Hubbie grilled the rest of the cat fish that d-in-love's mom brought to us tonight and we had that with coconut rice and fresh collard greens from the garden.    We relaxed for the evening and I had a nice catch up call with sis-in-law Sandy to finish out a very good day.                  Thankful for the blessings of this and for the Reason for Season, Jesus Christ.                                           God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas

No comments: