Monday, December 28, 2020

SHOPPING MONDAY

 Monday morning is beautiful but still cold at 26 degrees . But at least the ice isn't as thick today.  I got chores done and then had breakfast before daughter arrived to pick us up to go to Target with her. I needed to exchange something I got for Christmas and she needed a couple things they had so off we went. Hubbie went along to sit in the car with the girls while we were in the store and he wanted to have a burger at the new Culvers that opened up across the road from Target.   We were surprised that all the Christmas decor shelves were completely bare at only 50% off . We finished our shopping and my exchange was successful and we headed over to have lunch. The drive through line went quickly thankfully because both girls were hungry .   We sat in the van and ate lunch and it was really good. I had a salad with grilled chicken on it that was very good. Hubbie said his burger was pretty good.  We headed home and the girls stayed and played while I got weekly laundry started.  Daughter and I did some online shopping for an upcoming birthday and then she took the girls home.  Hubbie went out to work in his wood pile and I got more laundry done. We got chores done and then relaxed for the evening.   The almost full "cold Moon" is pretty again tonight and I actually got a picture that shows the dark forms.                     


Thankful for the blessings of this day.                                                                             

God Bless, Good Night and Happy New Year

                                                                                                                              

No comments: