Tuesday, December 8, 2020

RECOVERY DAY

Well I had an interesting night and early morning. When I was taking a bath last night I started to feel very dizzy. It wasn't so bad if I sat up straight and held my head still but I wondered how I was going to sleep. I got into bed and layed down and the dizziness finally got better but it had made me nauseous. As I layed very still hoping I could get to sleep ways of nausea started sweeping over me and I finally headed for the bathroom. I was surprised to find I wasn't dizzy anymore when I moved around at least. I made several trips to the bathroom and I decided that it was one of my stomach attacks. Thankfully the pain wasn't as bad as it usually is and I have never felt the dizziness leading up to the attacks but that was what it felt like. Finally about 5am I drifted off to sleep and woke up with the alarm with a sore abdomen and a slight headache.    Hubbie didn't know anything went on as he slept right through it and I never felt bad enough to wake him. I figured there was no use in both of us losing sleep.                          IR and CA were here this morning and playing in the living room when I got up. I went outside in the cold 30 degree morning and got chores done and took the covers off all our vegetable beds.  I came back inside and had a very light breakfast with everyone.   My stomach feels very tender today.                  I rested most of the morning and then we loaded up and went to Tractor Supply to pick up chicken feed and picked up lunch on the way home.                                                                                                 We all ate lunch and then the girls played and I cleaned house and got some cakes baked.  Ca took a short nap when we were out this morning and IR went to sleep this afternoon laying in my lap. It was all I could do not to fall asleep also but I didn't want to ruin a good night's sleep tonight even with the sleeplessness of last night.                                                                                                                              After daughter picked them up hubbie and I got chores done and then re-covered all the beds as tonight is supposed to be another low 20's night.                                                                                          I did some computer work this evening and then headed for an early bedtime to catch up on my sleep.     Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the Reason for the Season, Jesus Christ.                             God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas 

No comments: