Tuesday, December 1, 2020

FIRST SNOW FLAKES

 Brrr !!!  It is cold this morning in the mid 20's with a wind that is making it feel more like the teens.  IR and CA are here today and they are playing inside with hubbie while I get chores done and remove the garden covers and open up one end of the plastic row protectors so they can get fresh air and dry out . The sun is shining brightly so it should heat them up nicely.   I came back inside and had breakfast then stripped the bed covers and got a load of laundry started.  We all loaded up in the Honda late morning to make a bread delivery for daughter and pick up lunch but had to change vehicles when I tried to start the Honda only to discover my battery was dead. I am not surprised as it is the battery that came in it and it is a 2015 model.  Hubbie went up and brought his truck down and we loaded up in it to make out delivery.  At least the wind has died down so it doesn't feel as cold but snowflakes are flying around still.  The mountain tops are all white for the first time this season. Some folks north of our area got a lot of snow.

And some spots got over a foot of snow.


IR was just excited to see some snow flakes flying around.                                                                         The kids played after we ate and I made a business phone call and then went to get my bone density scan that I am due for. I am glad there is a place in our county now to have this done.  It didn't take long and I headed back home. I was driving hubbie's truck as we will get a battery for my Honda tomorrow when we run our errands.                                                                                                                              When I got home I went up and closed the plastic tunnels up to retain some of the sun's warmth overnight and then daughter and I made another business call.      
 After she took the girls and left we got chores done and hubbie gathered our garbage and recyclables. We came inside and had a light supper and then I did weekly paperwork and paid bills and then did a little more decorating. 
Thankful for the blessings of this day. 
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Benjamin on this topic. gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Benjamin so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. With God willing they grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD. The loan request that my banks here in Ecuador have turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply for a loan from them.247officedept@gmail.com   WhatsApp    Contact:   +1-989-394-3740.