Wednesday, October 3, 2018

ANOTHER SOCCER VICTORY

In the mail I found this little book with a letter wanting us to reorder a magazine. I'm glad I didn't just pitch this unopened letter in the trash as I usually do because I wouldn't have gotten this little prayer booklet.
This is perfect since this time of year especially with Thanksgiving approaching I am always looking for something each day to deepen my faith so this little book with a verse for each day in October and November is perfect. And I consider it a gift from God because of the way I did find it !!! So for at least the next couple months I am going to begin each daily blog post with the prayer for that day. This is today's verse.
AMEN !!

Had g-son's breakfast waiting on him this morning and he always devours it in minutes. It's nice to see him eating like he is now as many years in the recent past he ate like a bird.
I got the chores done and found nothing in our trap. I took the game camera inside to see if anything showed on it but there was only a couple pics of Flash the basset hound.
I took RL to pre-school, she has gotten easier to deal with each day so far this week with going without complaining.
I came home, ate my breakfast and then headed to Asheville for a re-check with my OB which turned out to be good news so the day is off to a good start.
I dropped a sample off at the lab for IR on my way home to see if they can figure out why she is having continuous diarrhea .
I made it home about 12:00 and IR was napping so hubbie and I had lunch then he went to gather our recyclables and trash while I gathered my baking supplies.
I baked 2 chocolate, 3 pound cakes, 1 blackberry wine and a pan of brownies.
IR and Hubbie played the afternoon away. She is getting to be such a big girl, it just seems like yesterday she was so tiny.
Just as I was taking the last ones out of the oven it was time to head over to Hendersonville Middle School to watch g-son's soccer game. Hubbie and I took IR with us and daughter, #1 son's family and  Deb met us there.
It was another win for g-son's Apple Valley Knights as they played very well in the 6-1 victory.
G-son played well and was very intent on his duties.





Daughter walked with the girls and watched the game.
We all left and hubbie and I came home to get chores done just before darkness fell. Thankful soccer season is coming to an end in the next couple weeks before it gets dark much earlier in the evenings.
I did weekly paperwork and paid bills then iced cakes and got things ready for market. Hubbie loaded everything in the Honda tonight since we have both girls to get ready in the morning.
We both got to bed early after another busy day. And another quote I saw today that really hit the spot for me.

Thankful for the wonderful blessings of this day and for the good news at the doctor this morning.
God Bless and Good Night




No comments: