Saturday, October 6, 2018

MARK AND BROOKE'S WEDDING DAY

Amen !!!
As my 7am alarm sounded I was surprised to hear hubbie breathing still in bed beside me. I shook him and said it's 7:00. It wasn't until he grumbled asking if we were going early to the market did I realize this is Saturday and I had forgot to set my alarm back last night, oops !!!
I couldn't ever get back to sleep before the actual 8:00 time to get up got here.
I got chores done and got ready for market.
We made it to market right on time and daughter and IR came in right behind us.  IR seemed a little ill tempered today but got a balloon and a light up bracelet from the other vendors and was happier.
We got all set up and then started selling right away. Daughter's warm, just from the oven sour dough bread that she brings in on Saturdays is becoming a big drawing card for us and customers are waiting for it.
She and IR left early to go to North High School for the Volley for a Cure volleyball tournament and hubbie left to get home and get some work done around the garden and yard.
I had a good selling day once again and we are very thankful that our season is lasting longer.
I left market right on time today to get home and get chores done very early and get ready to go to my Nephew Mark's (my oldest brother's son) wedding. He got married at a place called Jeter Mountain Farms on the other side of town. It is an outside wedding and it is another mid 80's sunshiny day so this is my wedding apparel. Seems a little light for an October evening wedding but nothing seems normal this year weatherwise.
We left at 4:00 to meet the family there. Daughter and son-in-love were already there waiting on us and #1 son's family came in right behind us. #2 son and Tif are just getting home from work so they will join us at the reception.
It surely was a beautiful place and day for a wedding although it was rather warm !!
Mark looked very handsome waiting for his beautiful bride Brooke.

The ceremony was very sweet and then all us guest headed inside where it was a bit cooler while photos were made.
We visited with extended family until the bride and groom arrived.

The food was delicious and we all had a great time. 

 The groom, Mark getting last minute advice from his dad, Robert.
It was nice to have the entire family together for some photo booth fun, well not the entire family as we were missing all the kids.

We made it home about 8:30 and crashed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying that Mark and Brooke have a beautiful life together.
God Bless and Good Night





No comments: