Monday, October 8, 2018

LAST REGULAR SEASON SOCCER GAME

Amen !!

I must have been sleeping so soundly I didn't hear my alarm this morning and the alarm I did hear was RL shouting for me to wake up after she arrived.
IR was also here and g-son had already eaten the waffles hubbie fixed for him and was gone with daughter to school.
I did chores then took RL to pre-school. Today is picture day and she was wearing her chicken shirt her mom had just gotten her.
After I got back home I had my breakfast and then hubbie, IR and I made a trip to Walmart. I have been putting off going here so today we had a buggy full by the time we finished shopping. IR was good as gold the entire time we shopped .
We got home and got things put away then I had time to gather all the laundry and get the first load started before I went to pick up RL.
She was in a good mood today and went to sleep as soon as we hit the road home.
IR was asleep on the couch when we got here but both of them woke up after only short naps.
I did 2 more loads of laundry while they all had lunch. I have a nasty case of indigestion and don't feel like eating anything.
Hubbie played with the girls while I finished the laundry. They had fun taking turns wearing this bandana all afternoon.



We got ready and went to g-son's last regular season soccer game. His team won the game against cross town rival Flat Rock 3-1 to take the conference title.

After the game hubbie went with daughter to pick up a new mattress for their bed and I came home to get chores done.
The clouds are building and distant thunder can be heard this evening.

Hubbie brought the mattress here and backed the truck in the barn to wait for son-in-love to get home to help him get it into their apartment.
We moved the chicken tractor again and I planted more green seed in the areas it had been. I planted turnip greens this time to go along with the mustard greens from the precious moves.
When son-in-love got home we went over to their apartment. On the way over there we saw lightening and heard thunder and they just got the new mattress inside when a hard rain storm hit.
They waited until the rain slacked before they loaded the old mattress in the truck for hubbie to haul to the dump.
We brought it home and he backed his truck into the barn so it wouldn't get wet and weigh a ton.
We watched the news tonight about hurricane Michael now that is quickly gaining strength and is predicted to become a cat 3 before it hits land.
If the predicted track of the storm is correct our area will be spared a lot of the damage as we will be on the weaker side of the storm and are predicted to only get around 3 inches of rain and light winds.
When this storm clears our area we will finally get some Fall temps for the weekend.

Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night






1 comment:

linda m said...

Hope you are feeling better today. Blessings