Thursday, October 4, 2018

STILL FEELING LIKE SUMMER

As I read this today once again I thought this really hit the spot for me with the recent things that seem so terrible and unfair that have gone on in our personal lives as well as in the state with all the floods and in the country with the recent government turmoil this prayer has perfect timing for a reminder that God loves us and just needs us to be faithful.
Up a little earlier this morning to get things started to get RL to pre-school and get to market on time.
Both girls were in great moods this morning and it was an easy trip.
Hubbie got us unloaded and then he and IR walked around market while I got things set up. One of the vendors brought IR a hat this morning and she like it.
I am still in summer clothes and sandals as the temps are still averaging over 10 degrees warmer than normal.
The experts say these warm temps are going to kill the leaf color season this year as many leaves are already just turning brown and dropping. This is a comparison pic from 5 years ago in 2013 on October 3rd in the same spot.
And we aren't the only ones with the above normal temps, it's alot of the country.
I had a slow sales day today but am thankful as always for what I did sell.
Hubbie and IR left market about 11:00 to make his dump run and get gas in his truck as well as pick them up some lunch on their way home.
I left market at closing time and ran my errands at the bank, PO, Aldi and CVS .  Daughter called and said the doctor had called and said IR has a common bacterial infection causing her diarrhea so she called in some antibiotics for her.
Hubbie helped me unload when I got home and then daughter came by to borrow some safety pins to finish tagging some of the baby things she is taking to a sale. She left IR here while she took then over to the sale place.
IR took a good nap while she was gone and hubbie and I took turns getting our chores done while she slept in the recliner.
Daughter came back by to pick her up and we gave her the first dose of medicine . She didn't like the taste and it took 2 of us to get it in her without her spitting it out.
Hubbie and I relaxed this evening and went to bed early.
Thankful for a wonderfully blessed day and for the reminders that God's love is never ceasing.
God Bless and Good Night.


1 comment:

linda m said...

Happy to hear that IR only has a common bacterial infection and nothing more serious. With all the rain we are having our leaves are just falling without even turning colors. Trees are way too stressed out this year. Blessings