Saturday, October 27, 2018

BUSY MARKET DAY AND 1988 BUSY OCTOBER

Amen...…

Up this morning to a cold 37 degrees but thankfully no rain. The clouds are still low and dark but hopefully they will be moving on .
I got chores done then headed to market on time as I have 3 orders today.
Hubbie followed in his truck, he carried things in and got set up just as daughter and IR came in. IR and I walked around the market while daughter got her things set up.
We had a very good sales day today to end October. Most of the vendors had trick or treat candy out for the kids today and some were dressed for Halloween. My hat and most of my things are buried under stuff in the storage shed so this was what I settled for today as dress up.
Hubbie and IR walked down to the Habitat restore and she went to sleep on the ay back so he left to get home and clean out our wood stoves. Daughter stayed until she woke up and they left to go grocery shopping on their way home.
I finish a good day and then made a stop at the co-op for some cinnamon and beet salad they I love along with some of the soup mixture they sell that is very good.
I came home and hubbie helped me unload. 
Daughter and son-in-love came by to drop IR off and borrow hubbie's truck to go pick up an inside bicycle that are storing in the barn.
IR and I watched TV and played while they were gone.  Hubbie helped unload it when they got back and cover it up for storage.
D-in-love and the kids came by to visit and play with IR. They all had pizza while they were here.
After everyone left hubbie and I got chores done. 
It feels colder to me tonight even at the same temperature in the low 40's like it has been but tonight it is really damp also.
The clouds have hung around all day and are just starting to break up some this evening .

There is a lot of October 1988 pics as we were a busy family that year with taking care of our cattle, cub scout fishing derby, #1 son's 7th birthday and Halloween.









Hubbie and our 1988 Chevy truck.

These are some wonderful memories and I am forever grateful for the life and family God blessed me with.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and of the past years.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: