Tuesday, October 23, 2018

MORE FALL FUN

Amen....
At least it's not below freezing this morning but 38 is close and I couldn't tell much difference when I bundled up to do the chores.
I took RL to pre-school and then came home to have a big breakfast as I feel like that might help me get a jump start on my day.
We decided to leave early today and do some shopping on the way to pick up RL so IR, hubbie and I left right after I finished eating and headed first to the Amazon returns outlet across town. I was looking for a little fence with a gate in it to replace the pac and play that is keeping the kids from my computer.
Hubbie thought he had seen one when we were there last time. But we discovered the one he saw was only 37 inches wide and that's not big enough.
I did find a non-stick $50 frying pan for $12 so it wasn't a totally wasted trip. We left there and stopped by a thrift shop. IR was sleeping so we took turns going in and looking around but neither of us found anything so then we went early to pick up RL.
Her teacher said she didn't feel well all morning but she perked up when I picked her up and said she was hungry.
IR woke up so we took them to the nearby Burger King for lunch. One happy meal between them is a cheap lunch and they both love it and ate every bite.
RL has a little elephant memory and she remembered the lady who was mopping here last time telling her she would give her some ice cream. It didn't happen of course and she didn't say much about it that day but today she wanted to know where her ice cream was when she finished eating. Hubbie and I looked at the long line of customers at the counter and told her we would go somewhere else for ice cream.
We thought she would go to sleep on the ride toward home as she always does but with the promise of that ice cream she didn't !!
We had planned on taking them to the pumpkin patch at Grand Dad's apple house for pics anyway so we headed there and they have ice cream.
They didn't have any pumpkins to make pics in but they did have a play ground that these girls had a ball on.










And when they tired out there was that promised ice cream that they both loved.
Another wonderful Fall day and another fun afternoon for all of us.
We headed home and thought both girls would go down for naps since they had ran their little legs off for over an hour.  However the girls had other ideas and although they both did lay and rest quietly there was no naps for either.
Re dropped BB off while she went over to meet with EL's teacher after school this afternoon.
RL wanted to swing so I took her outside to get her afternoon swinging in . She loves this and usually talks or sings to herself all the time she is swinging. 
All the kids had a nice play time together while their mom's visited before they all left.
Hubbie and I did chores then watched the news before having a light supper.
Another beautiful Fall sunset to end this perfect day.


I am so very thankful for another day filled with blessings from my loving Heavenly Savior Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night





1 comment:

linda m said...

What a beautiful day you had. Blessings