Friday, October 5, 2018

ANOTHER T. G. I. F.


This is a great reminder as I strive to not worry about things I have no control over whether they happened yesterday or might happen in the future.
Up to get the kids fed and off to school and get the day started.  RL didn't want to go into her classroom this morning but with a little encouragement from one of her friends she went along.
I came home a different route because of an accident and stopped by the Co-op for another bottle of Elderberry tincture and some of their delicious beet salad.
I got home and had my breakfast while deciding our schedule for today. I decided to get my baking done first in hopes that IR would take a late morning nap so we could get our housecleaning done.
I baked 2 chocolate and 2 pound cakes for a predicted slow day because of the farm/city day and some other things going on around the county tomorrow.
IR didn't go to sleep but she did play quietly while hubbie and I did some cleaning then he took her outside while I finished the cleaning and mopped all the floors.
I sat out in the covered patio where she was swinging while the floors dried and looked out over the still green landscape of the farm bottoms.


IR got very sleepy in the swing so we went inside with her to get her down for a nap.
I sat out in the sum room and relaxed for a few minutes before Re dropped EL and BB off to stay while she went to a children's clothing sale.
Daughter came to pick up IR to take her to her dad while daughter went out to the high school to oversee the homecoming ceremonies.
#1 son came in with a severe headache and brought RL and and g-son to play with EL and BB while he layed on the couch with an ice pack on his head.
Son had taken his blood pressure at home when he first came in from work and it was really high so we took it again after he rested awhile and it was back down to normal.
He had a tension headache in the back of his head that he could not get rid of. There is some things going on at his work that are really stressing him out so he has some big decisions to make shortly.
Hubbie and I took turns getting our chores done and then we fixed pizza for all the kids.
After everyone left I iced my cakes and got things ready for market.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for #1 son that he can make the right decisions coming in his future.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: