Monday, October 1, 2018

ANOTHER SOCCER MONDAY

Monday morning and everyone is in a Monday mood this morning !!!  Daughter was a little late this morning so g-son had plenty of time to eat his waffles. Both g-daughters were not happy about being awake early this morning.
I did chores then took RL to pre-school against her desperate pleas to stay with me today. I don't know what is going on with her and school this year but it sure is harder to get her to go.
I came home and grabbed a cup of black coffee and headed over to Asheville to my doctor's office to have my blood drawn for my annual lab work .
I got there early and thankfully they took me right on back . I was glad because I was already getting a headache from not eating any breakfast.
I had a meal bar in the car when I was finished. I was going to stop in the Biltmore House shop to pick up some Wassail mix but there was a huge traffic jam going into the gate so I came home and figured I would just order it online and get it shipped here since this is October , one of their busiest months.
I stopped at Fletcher feed to pick up chicken feed and some turnip seed to plant in the garden spots after we move the chicken tractor.
I got home around 11:00 and got a load of laundry started .
Hubbie unloaded the feed and put it away while IR napped on the couch.
I picked up RL from pre-school and she was in a much better mood.
She ate her chicken nugget and then went to sleep on the way home. Hubbie tried to get her into her bed but she woke up and ate lunch with the rest of us.
I did more laundry and then got ready to go to Brevard to watch G-son's soccer game. We dropped IR off with her mom at her school and took RL with us. She took a short nap on the way there and woke up as soon as we got to the sports complex where the game was to be played.  We walked around the park while the boys were warming up waiting for her mom to get there with RL something to eat as she kept saying she was very hungry.
D-in-love and RL sat in the car and watched the game while hubbie and I sat with the other fans.
It was a beautiful day for a game for a change but the field was really soggy and the boys got pretty muddy.

G-son got to play quite a bit and they won the game 8-3 over Brevard middle school.






We stopped at Ingles on the way home from the game for a few things then made it home in time to get the chores done just before it got dark.
I am very tired tonight after my busy day and will be glad to get into bed for sure.
This first day of October has been just like almost everyday since Fall began, hot and sunny. The above normal temperatures are expected to continue at least through this week.

Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying that all my labs will be normal.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

I'll say a prayer for you lab work to be fine. Rained here all day yesterday; today is still cool (high of 60) and cloudy. We have had to turn the heat on due to the very cool nights - mid 40's. Blessings