Thursday, July 14, 2011

ONE OF THOSE DAYS !!!!!

Ahhhh!!!! Feeling better this morning,just kinda like I've been hit by a big truck that rattled my brain.
Daughter came up and helped me load the van and I'm off actually early.
I picked up my Avon on the way,finally got set up and then spent a pretty slow morning. Got caught up on some blog reading ,forgot to bag my Avon orders, only had one check so I couldn't mail the bills I took with me to do,sooooooo!!!!!!!
I just sat thinking of all the things I could be doing !!!!!!
Business picked up around noon and all my orders got picked up. Daughter came in after the volleyball camp was over and brought me a cream cheese /chive baked potato from Wendys for lunch.
After I ate I felt almost normal again thankfully.
After market I ran some errands and picked up baking supplies on my way home. Got home around 4:30,daughter helped me unload and put things away.
She is still waiting to hear the final decision on her house loan, she should hear something soon we hope.
I am totally wiped out but there is no time for rest this evening. All my potted plants are suffering for water so I carried water for a while.
#1 son and g-son came by and g-son went with us to Sam's Club for some supplies. Unfortunate for me I discovered that they are not carrying the commercial coffee filters that I use for my cake layer pan liners. Hope I can find them on the internet to order.
We came home, g-son went home ,I did the evening chores and had to take a short break before baking time started.
I baked 60 cake layer again tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day as I still have some catching up to do from last night.
It's midnight and the last layers are ready to come out of the oven and I'm sure ready to get into that bed.
Thankful for the blessings of today, just some days we have to look harder to see them than other days.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi, I missed something while we were gone for 3 weeks. I thought your daughter got that house (you had showed us a picture)--but that was over a month ago. What happened?

Sam's does that alot to us.. Once we find something we love and start buying it there, they quit carrying it... Grrrr.

Glad you are feeling better today, Marilyn. Take care.
Hugs,
Betsy