Saturday, October 14, 2017

ANOTHER HOT FALL MARKET DAY

Feels like we are gradually getting our cool Fall morning air in here as I head out to get chores done this morning. By the looks of the 7-day forecast we are going to go from releasing school early when the air conditioning breaks down because of the heat and humidity to having to turn the heaters on all in less than a weeks time.

Market was really busy today early and I was afraid I was actually going to sell out before noon but I didn't but I did have a very good day.
Hubbie left early to go to g-son's soccer game at Jackson Park. He said they lost the game 3-2 but g-son played really well.
Mid October is always very busy even though the leaves around here aren't changing color yet.
With the unseasonal warm weather we have had this year there are a lot of flowers still blooming.

The fans went off in market and I was dressed too warmly for the day and with a runny nose the heat just made me feel worse. I was definitely glad to see 2:00 roll around.
Another summer like day with very high temps.

After market I made stops at Sav Mor and Ingles. Aldi has gotten so crowded on Saturdays I will go back there one morning this week if I need baking supplies from there .
I made it home at 3:15, hubbie helped me unload and then we both crashed to rest for awhile.
We both got up at 5:00 and I put a couple sweet potatoes in the oven and hubbie put some chicken breast on the grill and some corn on the stove for supper. We thought #1 son and the kids would be up for supper since d-in-love is photographing a wedding this evening so we cooked some extra and sure enough they arrived just after we started cooking.
G-son loves to ride this wagon down the driveway. I can't believe he still gets those long legs curled up in it.
 I got g-daughter RL this little tractor that g-son used to call "his green one" and she took right off on it with the biggest smile on her face !!!


She helped me feed the chickens and gather the eggs before we all came inside to have supper.
We checked on the new chicks and managed to get a pic of some of them tonight.
 After we ate RL found a sheet a stickers !!

They stayed here until d-in-love came home from the wedding. She made some really good pictures .
One of g-son's teachers, Mr. Rhodes married a cousin of sis-in-law Sandys and a friend of my kids, Amy Beth. They made a really sweet couple.
By the time they were ready to leave the kids were both pooped and watching music on the I-pad.
After they left hubbie and I relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day and for the love of a glorious , loving Savior.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: