Thursday, October 26, 2017

FIRST HALLOWEEN OUTING FOR G-DAUGHTER IR

Up early to greet the girls on this cold frosty 33 degree morning. First heavy frost for us this season.

After chores I got ready for market. RL took a turn this morning crying for no apparent reason. I think she feels cruddy like the rest of us.
We got all loaded and on the way only about 5 minutes later than normal so that was a win for a Thursday morning.
My niece arrived at the preschool at the same time and sat with IR after she took Noah, her son into his classroom while I took RL to her classroom. Thanks Brianna.
I met hubbie at market and then Connie, Josh's mom picked up IR about 9:30.
Market was as expected slow today but I did sell several cakes to folks heading south for the winter for their freezers.
I left market and made stops at the bank and PO then at Walgreens to get some new cough drops and medicine to try and stop the coughing at night. I also stopped at Aldi and Walmart for baking supplies and groceries.
I made it home at 4:00 and hubbie helped me unload. We did chores early and headed out to the high school to meet daughter to help with g-daughter IR while daughter helped the FCA club she sponsors set up their truck or treat for the school's carnival for kids.
G-daughter was a little kitty tonight !!!

This was the FCA's trunk.
There was lots of kids there all decked out in costumes to collect candy.
G-daughter IR said to heck with the candy she wanted this puppy !!!!!

It got really cool as the sun went down and we left to get home and finish the chores and get things put up for the night.
Hubbie and I both relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying that this be a safe happy holiday for everyone.
God Bless and Good Night.




1 comment: